Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does it cost to attend?
Our early registration rate of $175.00 is available until September 30, 2017. After September 30th, the registration rate for coaches is $199.00. Players/students ages 10 – 18 can attend for $29.00 (this rate does not change at the door). The Inside Baseball Coaches Clinic does not offer a one-day registration rate.
- What do I receive with my registration?
You will receive a credential that provides you with full access to the event for all three days. A complimentary lunch on Friday is also included.
- Will I get a receipt for my payment so I can submit it for reimbursement?
After you complete the online registration, a receipt will be sent to the email address you provide.
- Can I pay using a Purchase Order from my school? Registration must be paid in full prior to arrival by the start of the event. Special arrangements regarding a school purchase order must be made by emailing the event office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What are the registration times at the event?
Registration begins on Thursday, January 11th at 6:00 pm. Friday, January 12th at 8:00 am. Saturday, January 13th at 8:00 am.
- How is the material presented?
We have lecture-style sessions, with many of our presenters using audio-video technology and live demonstrations. All sessions are open for a question & answer period. Our presenters will also be accessible throughout the event and via our mobile app if you can’t get your question answered during the session.
- Is the event appropriate for players/students?
Yes, on Saturday we have a special Speaker room addressing such ages, albeit students can attend all 4 speaker rooms. The rates for players/students ages 18 and under is $29.
- Are there special hotel rates for attendees?
Special hotel rates for the 2018 Inside Baseball Coaches Clinic are available at the Crown Plaza Cherry Hill Hotel (parking is complimentary). We encourage you to make your reservations early, as these room blocks will sell out.
- Can I record the presentations?
No, we do not allow videotaping or recording of convention sessions.
- What is the exhibitor area?
This is where a broad range of exhibitors feature the game’s latest products and cutting-edge services, ranging from uniforms, baseball and field equipment, fundraising products/consulting and many other baseball and softball related products.
- Can my child(children) attend the convention with me?
Yes, but they must also register and pay for the convention.
- What is the event refund policy?
No refunds will be given after November 14th, 2017; however, we will provide you with a $75 credit for next year’s Inside Baseball Coaches Clinic.
- Will the event be canceled or postponed due to inclement weather? No.
The convention will be held as scheduled, even in the event of inclement weather.
- What states does the clinic serve? We invite coaches from all states to participate. We welcome baseball coaches from New Jersey, New York, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Virginia, Maryland, Ohio, Colorado, South Carolina, and Texas.
- Are there terms and conditions I have to abide by when registering or attending the event? Yes, you can read them here: http://www.insidebaseballcoachesclinic.com/terms-and-conditions/